ObjectiveThe principal objective of this International Research Workshop was to bring together experts in computational electromagnetics to assess the state of the art in TLM modeling, to explore its capabilities, applications, limitations and future developments, and to evaluate its strengths and weaknesses with respect to other modeling techniques. Some specific questions to be answered during the Workshop were:
- What are the critical issues we are facing in TLM modeling ?
- What are the major problems and bottlenecks ?
- What are the solutions and possible alternative approaches ?
- What are the most suitable areas of application ?
- What improvements and progress must be made to solve outstanding problems ?
- What are the future developments ?